Thursday, March 22, 2012

Noreaster © Peregrine


Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Noreaster by Peregrine © 2011
Just finished cleaning up from Irene's water in our basement in New Jersey, and yesterday began bringing boxes back up from basement because of unending rain.
Power flicked off yesterday just to remind us sump pump could stop and to pay attention!
how I wish we could send some of the flooding rains to fires and droughts in the west.
Not meaning to sound dire but why aren't our leaders talking about Victory gardens, beekeeping and raising chickens for eggs?
When I realized Irene was going to be a force to be reckoned with I brought up a lot of my mom's artwork stored in the basement. Pads and pads of exquisite drawings. This one, 'Noreaster' is from one of her journals. I will curate these this fall and get them e-published.

No comments:

Post a Comment